What to do first if you disagree

You should receive information about any decisions in writing, with explanation of what you can do if you disagree.

This can include:

  • contacting the SEND Operations Team to discuss your concerns

  • setting up a meeting with your SENCO (Special Educational Needs Coordinator)

  • contacting the SEND Information, Advice and support service (SENDIASS)

Contact SEND Operations